Modern & Contemporary Designer Wallpapers
Wallpaper : Indian chief©: Gold on Mauve
- - FREE GROUND SHIPPING (Domestic Only)
- - Availability: Made to order.
- - Roll size: 28"(inches) wide x 30'(feet) long
- - Vertical Repeat: 32"
- - Horizontal Repeat: 27"
- - Match: seamlessly across
- - Our Metallic Coated Papers come with full bleed borders and ready to hand, no trimming necessary
- - Fully breathable / Fade resistant / Fully removable (inhibits mold & mildew)
- - Made in the USA
- - Custom sizing is available upon request and quoted accordingly
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
We couldn’t be more excited to introduce to you our carefully curated collection of wallpaper prints, each with a drop it MODERN twist of course! Our printing process utilizes papers that have been hand-selected for softness and optimal color output, along with advanced screen-printing and digital production to create a truly stunning product. There really are a lot of amazing things we are capable of printing for you! From color gradients to the finest metallic pigments available in the industry, we have taken extra attention to detail to produce a top-quality wallpaper for you. Be sure to share your photos with us! #DIMWallpaper
METALLIC COATED PAPEROur coated papers have a luxurious matte finish that pairs nicely with our metallic paints for a luxe play on textures.
Please note that all computer screens register colors differently. We highly recommend ordering a swatch of your wallpaper before placing the full order to ensure you’re happy with the color. Wallpaper runs are subject to vary slightly in color depending on when the job is ran. To ensure consistent color output for your project, we suggest ordering an extra roll from the same batch
Please allow 6-8 weeks lead-time to process & ship your order. If you need rush processing please e-mail us at email@example.com. We are more than happy to work with your deadline.
Please note: ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Walls should be primed with a product that is compatible with the adhesive before hanging wall covering. Special attention should be given to removing all old paste. Do not apply directly over latex or water based paints without first priming the wall.
- ADHESIVE - DO NOT THIN WITH WATER
- We recommend a good quality, clear, premixed vinyl adhesive, such as Roman Adhesive PRO-880. Wash adhesive completely from surface of wallpaper immediately after each strip is hung. Any adhesive left on the face of the wall covering can, at a later date, damage the surface-printed inks and cause them to flake. If a lining paper is used, hang only with a thin solution of the same ready-mixed adhesive. There is NO guarantee against mildewing or oxidizing.
- Paste, “book” (fold pasted side together) roll each sheet, and let stand for 3-5 minutes. This will keep the seams from opening up and drying out while the paper is relaxing. Match paper on the wall at eye level. Clean with warm water and a sponge, taking care to remove all the paste from the surface. Rinse thoroughly a second time with clean warm water.
- Use a wallpaper smoothing brush only. Do NOT use metal or plastic smoothing tools or seam rollers as they will push the paste through the face of the paper and stain.
METALLIC COATED PAPER WALL COVERING CARE AND MAINTENANCE
All wall coverings in this collection are washable using a mild soap that does not contain detergent. Rinse with clear clean water. Stains caused by grease and oil may not necessarily be removed.
METALLIC COATED PAPER TECHNICAL INFORMATION: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The highest quality craftsmanship has been employed in the production of the designs in this hand printed portfolio, and our product is carefully inspected before shipment. Final inspection and approval, however, is the responsibility of the customer. Before opening the first roll, customer must verify that the pattern number, dye lot, and quantity are correct.
Customer is responsible for inspecting the merchandise for defects before installation. In the event a defect is found after installation has begun, stop immediately. Do not continue to install defective material. Under no circumstances should more than three strips be hung.
Labor claims will not be honored in any way. All of the wall coverings in this collection are hand made; therefore, machine accuracy should not be expected. Each dye lot produced has its own unique inherent color and shading characteristics. Make note of the pattern number, run number, and background lot number for future reference, if needed.